Information on Summer 2016 Blended Learning & Online courses will be available in December.
Can’t commute to campus each day? Try a TCNJ blended or online course this summer. We’re offering 26 blended and six fully online courses in a wide range of disciplines.
Blended learning courses offer a mix of online and in-class learning, with fewer trips to campus. Blended learning courses give students the opportunity to get face-to-face time with their professors and fellow classmates, but also allow them more flexibility to take the course at their own pace. Dates vary; see PAWS for individual course dates.
Fully Online courses rely on asynchronous learning activities. As such, you will need to have daily access to the Internet, This format provides you with the opportunity to live and work at home while completing the course. As there is no face-to-face class time you must assume more responsibility for managing your learning time. You must follow the course outline carefully and complete the learning activities as scheduled. Your active participation is expected to help provide you with a rich learning experience.
The Office of Instructional Design is pleased to provide the following course listing:
TCNJ BLENDED COURSES SUMMER 2015
- AAH202/CLS 222 Art of Rome
- ACC202 Managerial Accounting
- COM370 Topics in Communications Studies
Special Topic: Lifespan Communication
The underlying premise of the life-span perspective is that our potential for human growth extends throughout our life course. Accordingly, life-span communication examines how communication processes (social support, language skills, interpersonal relationship management) change across one’s existence. This course will map out both normative and unexpected demographic and health events across a life-span and acknowledge how our communication processes influence and are influenced by these social experiences.
- CSC220 Computational Problem Solving
- ECE102 Multicultural Children’s Literature
- ECED640 Development of Young Children
- ECO101 Principles of Microeconomics
- ECO 102 Principles of Macroeconomics
- ELC 251 Electronics
- ENG212 Circuit Analysis
- EPSY523 Advanced Child & Adolescent Growth & Development
- FIN201 Fundamental Financial Methods
- FIN239 Personal Finance
- FIN320 Financial Management: Working CapitalFIN330 Corporate Finance
- FIN335 Capital Flows and Currency Crisis
- HES160 Current Health and Wellness Issues
- HES351 Stress Management
- INB330 Capital Flows and Currency Crisis
- LIT233 World Drama
- MAT096 Pre Calculus
- MAT125 Calculus for Business & Social Science
- MIT320 Database Management for Business
- PHY144 Physics of Everyday Life
- RDLG530 Children’s Literature: Educational Perspectives
- RDLG579 Content Area Literacy
- WGS22001 Gender and Popular Culture
TCNJ ONLINE COURSES SUMMER 2015
- CRI256 Women in the Criminal Justice System
- ESLM545 English Structure & Proficiency Assessment
- MIT201 Information Systems: Concepts & Applications
- MUS245 History of Jazz
- POL230 International Relations
- WGS22002/03 Gender and Popular Culture
- WGS230 Gendered Techno Culture
*Course offerings are subject to change. Please view PAWS for most up-to-date information.