Registration is open!
Submitting a registration request is fast and easy! Please follow these three simple steps below:
1. Determine your course information.
- Find your Summer Course(s) by clicking on the “Courses” tab at the top of the page. You can search within both tables on the “Courses” page to find the course you are looking for. Tables are searchable via the search box at the top of the table. They are also sortable by session or course name by clicking on the top of the column you wish to sort.
- When you find the course you are interested in, jot down the following information for each course:
- Course #
- Class Name
- Course Times & Days of the Week
- Course Session (session dates can be found here)
- Course #
2. Once you have determined that information, click on the Apply Now Button on the left of this screen for Summer Visiting Student – Online Registration. If you are seeking to register for multiple courses that differ in term, you may do so within one application.
You will need to:
- Create a new Application Account by filling in your information;
- Select either the Undergraduate Visiting Student Registration Summer 2018 application or the Graduate Visiting Student Registration Summer 2018 application;
- You will receive an email with login information you will use to access your application;
- Log back into the application and enter your information;
- Select your program: Choose “Holds HS Dip/GED by 6/2018” if you are already a high school graduate, hold a GED, or will by June 2018. Choose “High School student” if you are currently a high school student and will still be in high school in fall 2018*.
- Enter your desired courses by typing in the Class #;
- Make sure to complete each tab; and
- Click submit!
*If you are a high school student seeking to enroll in an undergraduate course you must provide an official transcript and a letter of recommendation from a high school guidance counselor or teacher. High school students will not receive confirmation of registration or are guaranteed a seat until all items are received and have been reviewed for ability. These items are requested by March 15, 2018. Our mailing address is:
The College of New Jersey
Office of Graduate and Advancing Education
c/o Summer/Winter Programs
Green Hall 111
PO Box 7718
Ewing, NJ 08628
3. Additional Considerations after Submitting Your Registration Request Form
After you have completed the registration request form, you will receive an initial automated email letting you know that your request form was successfully submitted. Submission of a visiting student registration request is not a guarantee of registration, your request will be processed within 24-48 business hours as stated on the form itself, enrollments are fluid and seats can neither be held nor guaranteed.
You will receive a detailed E-Mail Confirmation Letter for your registration after your request is processed. This certifies your registration into the course. This e-mail will include payment instructions and your TCNJ PAWS ID number, which you will need to access your TCNJ accounts. Please make sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts or check your spam mail to make sure that the confirmation was not accidentally filtered into that folder. For information on how to access your PAWS and email accounts please click here.
Note: Completing coursework as a visiting student neither implies nor guarantees 1) admission as a non-matriculant or matriculant into a program at TCNJ or 2) use of visiting student coursework toward completion of a program at TCNJ. If you are interested in an undergraduate program at TCNJ, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. If you are interested in a graduate program at TCNJ, please contact Graduate Studies through the Office of Graduate and Advancing Education.